Custom Built in a very private setting. 5 Bedroom with 4.5 Bath room Large well cared for home. Large open living room with hardwood floors, dining room, gourmet kitchen with Island, Breakfast nook, step down 2 story family room and a large room ( converted 2 car garage) for a room with many uses. There is still an existing 2 car garage in addition to this. Pellet stove ( which can be removed) Two master bedrooms and a large finished basement, which is partially finished. This home is full of upgrades and unique beautiful home in excellent condition. A perfect opportunity to own this one of a kind home. This home also has a generator in case the electric goes out.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
5,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s)
- Wood Stove.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level, Landscaping, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price