Welcome to this traditional corner lot rambler with fully finished basement, in the popular Marlton community. Replacement windows offer bright interior with gleaming wood floors in the entry and dining room, pristine and clean throughout; move-in ready! Three bedrooms on main level, with en suite master. Lower level features sliding door walkout to back patio, inviting brick fireplace, two additional bedrooms, and a modern full bath with walk-in shower. Nicely groomed landscaping, spacious 2-car attached garage. Convenient to amenities. Easy access to major commuter routes -- 4, 5, 301 and 495. Commute to Andrews AFB. Enjoy nearby Rosaryville State Park, Marlton Golf Course, and Marlton Swim & Rec Center.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,647 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS